Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITC) Grants
** The ITC grant application deadline has been extended until May 31 2023 **
We are pleased to inform you that this year within the CA20130 – COST action ITC-Grants for young researchers and innovators (under the age of 40 from ITC or NNC) will be approved for young researchers for participation in the EUROCORR 2023 conference, which will be held in Brussels, Belgium, from 27-31 August 2023. It would also be possible to apply for the ITC-Grant for the ISMOS 9 conference, which will be held in Edinburgh, UK from 27-30 June, 2023, as well as for AMPP 2023, Denver, CO, USA, March 19-23, 2023.
All young researchers and innovators who are members of COST Action Euro-MIC and presenting at the EUROCORR 2023 and ISMOS 9 conference or AMPP 2023, a talk or a poster are eligible to apply for ITC grant. Altogether, 5 grants will be approved for the MIC related talks/posters at EUROCORR 2023 conference and 5 for talks/posters at ISMOS 9 conference, while for AMPP 2023 one ITC grant will be provided. The amount of funds that will be approved per ITC Conference is 1.200 EUR per person with the aim to cover conference fee, travel expenses, etc.
How to apply
Application will be possible through registering on the e-COST portal, clicking on the ITC conference grants tabs and filling all required fields (https://www.cost.eu/uploads/2021/12/Grant-Awarding-userguide.pdf):
- Create an e-COST profile to submit your application:
- Register on the e-COST portal, clicking on the ITC conference grants tabs and filling all required fields:
- Apply to join your Working Groups of interest
Along with the application, it is necessary to submit a short CV (including a list of academic publications), basic descriptions of applicant’s involvement in COST action, a letter of acceptance from the conference organizers and a copy of the approved abstract submitted for the conference.
ITC Conference Grants grantees must submit a scientific report within 30 days after the end of the conference. The submission of the report is mandatory or the Grant will be cancelled. Late submission, beyond the deadline, could also lead to the cancellation of the Grant.
Required report/documentation for claiming an ITC Conference Grant is:
- Report to the Action MC on, the outcome of the presentation of the accepted contribution, in terms of grantee’s visibility, including the establishment of new contacts for future collaborations,
- The certificate of attendance,
- The programme of the conference or book of abstracts / proceedings indicating the presentation (oral or poster) of the grantee,
- copy of the given presentation (oral or poster).
Questions can be addressed to Ivana Dinic (ITC grant coordinator) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Michelle Unger (Grant Holder manager) <email@example.com>