Corrosion management for the sustainability of assets in aqueous environments – with special focus on Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC)
This event will take place at: 08/22/2023
The course will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 22-25 Aug 2023.
This training course is targeted for graduate students, post-docs, young researchers and industrial professionals for postgraduate specialized training and to network with other colleagues.
Teachers: Elsemiek Croese (NL) | Anette Rasmussen (DK) | Rick Eckert (US) | Torben Lund Skovhus (DK) | Scott Wade (AU)
- Understand various corrosion mechanisms – with special emphasis on MIC.
- Understand and apply the multiple line of evidence (MLOE) approach for diagnosing MIC.
- Be able to apply the latest Industry Guidelines and Standards on Corrosion Management and MIC of Engineered Systems
- Be able to apply Corrosion Management principles to assessing, mitigating and monitoring the corrosion threat of MIC
- Understand, and correctly apply and interpret state of the art MIC diagnostic methods
- Understand sampling procedures for various sample types obtained in Engineered Systems
- Be able to plan and execute a failure analysis investigation where MIC is the root cause
See the website for details.
Questions? you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org