Online Training of MIC: MIC E-learning Academy
This is an on-going event running throughout the EuroMIC COST Action
MIC E-learning Academy
- Time: Any time at your own pace
- Link: mic-academy.mylearnworlds.com
- Try the free Sample Lesson (30 min of learning)
- Free COST Euro-MIC course to be released Q4 2023
- Course: Fundamentals of MIC Mitigation (9 lessons)
- Course: Fundamentals of MIC Threat Assessment (8 lessons)
- Course: MIC and Corrosion Management Systems (9 lessons)
- Get certificate, face-to-face time with the instructors and check-lists, standards, etc.
What we do
We provide a multi-disciplinary community with quality e-learning experiences containing reliable and up-to-date content from experts in the field of microbiologically influenced corrosion.
Wide variety of Topics
MIC is a broad subject area involving the fields of materials science, microbiology electrochemistry, chemical engineering, assets design and operation, chemical treatment and more.
Self directed learning
Online courses can be taken in any order desired by students at their own pace. Courses include email access to instructors for questions and the ability to participate in our MIC E-learning community. Future online discussion forums are planned. New courses continue to be devaloped and added to provide the most current information in the field.
MIC E-learning community
Learning from one another is promoted through our MIC E-learning community. Enrolled students have the opportunity to exchange ideas with other students within the E-learning community. Current students will be invited to join our monthly online forums to discuss case studies and questions with the instructors and each other.
Questions? you can contact us at: INFO@MIC-LEARNING.COM